We’re Hiring: Architectural Recent Grad
Thursday, March 7, 2019
The mission of Paragon Architecture is to impact our communities through service leadership with the purest intent. We not only focus on delivering a great design, but ensure the process utilized to reach the final project is focused on quality and exceeds the needs of our client. Our process is the most vital part of our product. Our team doesn’t just include our own people, but also clients, partners and the community.
The Paragon Architecture collaborative team provides clients with a cohesiveness rarely seen in other firms. We’ve expanded our reach to include offices in Springfield, Joplin and St. Louis, Missouri.
- Candidates will create solutions to technical problems and work alongside project team members during all phases of the project
- Participate in construction administration of project assignments including evaluation of bids, review of shop drawings and submittals, quality control and site visits
- Manage and produce documentation on various projects while working in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented, articulate, flexible, productive and able to work collaboratively with all design and construction team members
Education and skills:
- B.S. or B.A. in Architecture
- REVIT proficiency
- Knowledge on base building and commercial core and shell projects preferred
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create construction documents and specifications, with minimal supervision, that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describes the work to be done
- Team-oriented, with strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task with superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on developing and maintaining a positive client relationship
Compensation and benefits:
The ideal candidate will enjoy a progressive work environment along with competitive compensation, benefits and bonus package. Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.