We are hiring!
The Paragon Approach. It begins with a partnership. Paragon’s collaborative process guides and informs everyone involved from project conception, past completion. At Paragon Architecture, they strive not only to enrich every community with quality design, but to do so through innovative thinking and focused expertise. That’s the Paragon Approach!
We are currently looking for an exceptional Project Manager & Architectural Designer to join our team.
– Develops solutions to technical problems and works alongside project team members during all phases of the project.
– Prepares technical drawings for a variety of project types and ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
– Participates in construction administration of project assignments including evaluation of bids, review of shop drawings and submittals, quality control and site visits.
– Manages and produces documentation on various projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be team-oriented, articulate, flexible, productive and able to work collaboratively with all design and construction team members.
– B.S. or B.A. in Architecture and relevant project experience focused on base building and commercial core and shell projects.
– Works proficiently with REVIT or ability to learn REVIT system quickly.
– Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination including full document coordination with MEP, structural, civil engineers and specialty consultants.
– Understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create construction documents and specifications, with minimal supervision, that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describes the work to be done.
– Team-oriented, with strong leadership and relationship management skills.
– Demonstrates ability to multi-task with superior attention to detail.
– Possesses excellent communication skills, with a focus on developing and maintaining a positive client relationship.
– 2+ years working experience in K-12, higher education, healthcare, and/or public projects preferred but not required.
Paragon Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, follow the link and select “Submit your resume” to upload Resume and Portfolio. http://www.paragonarchitecture.com/contact/