ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
Architectural Designer – Project Coordinator
Paragon Architecture, located in Springfield, Joplin and St. Louis Missouri, is looking for an architectural recent grad or 2021 grad to work with Project Managers on all phases of projects from conceptual design through construction administration. The ideal candidate will be motivated, a self-starter with a passion for design and love of the architectural process.
The ideal candidate will possess the education and experience below:
Experience: 0-2 Years Experience
Education: Bachelor of Architecture Degree
Licensure: Not required
Skills: Revit and Sketchup proficiency required
- Develops project design with Project Manager
- Responsible for design modeling
- Creates renderings
- Responsible for SD, DD, CD and specification production with some assistance from Project Manager per design checklists
- Ensures BIM model management with consultants
- Creates presentation materials as required for project
- Code compliance and constructability, reviews with Project Manager – completes initial code review and analysis
- Ensures MEP/Structure/Civil System coordination
- Recognizes scope creep and reports to Project Manager
- Attends Project Meetings. Drafts Meeting Notes.
- Responsible for initial QAQC review of drawing packages prior to submission to Project Manager. Checks for printing / drafting errors. Checks and coordinates tags and references, etc.
- Addresses QAQC markups
- Review that previous drawing package markups have been addressed prior to next drawing package submission.
- Test prints documents and ensures good overall drawing presentation – especially prior to sign and seal
- Bidding – develops addendum documents, bid tab, bid scans
- Construction Administration:
- Submittal reviews may develop SIs, PRs, etc. – Construction Admin.
- Revit work for project revisions
- May attend Project Site Meetings, Punch Walk
- May document Field Observation Reports
- May prep materials for punch list and document punch list
- May review Closeout Submittals
The Paragon team members enjoy a progressive, collaborative atmosphere along with competitive compensation, benefits and bonus package. Paragon Architecture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resumes to email@example.com.