We’re Looking for a Stellar Marketing Coordinator!
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
The Paragon Architecture team lives out our mission every day: To impact our communities through service leadership with the purest intent.
We value the unique skills of each team member and create opportunities for individual growth. We seek creativity, drive, imagination and a call to serve. Our team is expanding to include a passionate marketing professional to advance our marketing strategy and bring our collaborative approach to life. The Marketing Coordinator will responsible for developing and producing high-quality qualifications documents, proposals, and presentations by coordinating with internal and external team members, as well as working on teams to develop graphics and media for other marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess the education and experience below:
- Proposal or Technical Writing: 2 years preferred
- Adobe InDesign: 2 years preferred with strong graphic skills (Diagrams, Charts, Tables, Layouts) for digital and printed media
- Experience marketing for the architectural, engineering, or construction industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing, Technical Writing, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Advanced skills in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
- Technical competence in organizing digital files, email coordination, and basic software (ex. Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, Outlook) required
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an eye for details
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members, public officials, and other project stakeholders
- Must be calm under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate with project managers to produce responses to Request for Qualification (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and other related solicitations
- Coordinate with internal and external proposal team
- Review RFQ/RFP and qualifications request documents to fully understand client requirements
- Attend kickoff meetings and prepare interview presentations for architects
- Develop strategy, prepare schedules and outlines for proposal development, review, and production
- Edit technical portions of proposals; write and edit non-technical portions of proposals including resumes, project descriptions, and company information
- Organize all material according to RFQ specifications, ensuring compliance and thoroughness
- Oversee final production and delivery of digital and printed materials
- Manage and maintain all proposal-related content (Ex. opportunities, text libraries, project descriptions and details, resume information, etc.)
- Responsible for the creation of the marketing strategy and implementation
- Responsible for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram); Social media ad knowledge a plus
- Responsible for website content updates; knowledge of WordPress and Google My Business a plus
- Coordinates with outside marketing agencies to ensure brand consistency and advancement of strategic plan
- Develops, edits, coordinates creation of brochures, ads, blogs and other sales/public relations material
- Responsible for coordinating special events, such as grand openings and groundbreaking activities
- Responsible for creation of all promotional print materials, such as rack cards, banners, coffee cups, flash drives etc.
- Identifies, coordinates and participates in key community events and trade shows / expos / conferences
- Coordinates award entries and submissions
- Assists in identifying leads, setting up prospect meetings
The Paragon team members enjoy a progressive, collaborative atmosphere along with competitive compensation, benefits and bonus package. Paragon Architecture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resumes to email@example.com.